Whether you are helping to solve complex biological problems, investigating the causes of diseases or finding potential new cures, you need consumables that meet your workflow needs.
Consumables from Beckman Coulter are available in a variety of sizes and materials. Visit the tube selection guide to find the consumables that are right for your application.
A number of factors go into selecting the right tube or bottles for an application, including:
- Separation technique
- Sample type
- Solvent or gradient media
- Disposable or reusable format
- Transparent, translucent or opaque
- Diaphanous tubes designed to be sliced or punctured
- Autoclavable tubes that can be sterilized and reused
- Tubes resistant to a variety of chemical compounds